|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Lyndis, commonly named Lyn, is a main character in the video game series Fire Emblem. A young girl and a Lord from the Lorca tribe. Stout-hearted and kind. Lyn has been noted to be a determined, deep, caring, and kind-hearted soul who tries hard to reach her goals and believes that she can achieve her goals.
Yuri Feats Edit
- When Florina begins a search for Lyn after she learns about her departure for Caelin she accidentally lands Huey, her Pegasus, on Migal, the leader of a band of Ganelon Bandits. They are about to capture her when Lyn and her party arrive on the scene and rescue her. At the end of the rescue, Florina resolves to join Lyn on her journey to Caelin.
- She gets easily worried when Florina goes out alone, and she always looks out for her back on the plains.
- When she remembered the first time she met with Florina it caused Florina to get embarrassed, therefore she promised to keep that memory as their little secret: When Lyn was hunting, she saw a Pegasus wandering about; when she went to see what was going on, she saw Florina hanging on to the tree branch, and remembered Florina was crying because she couldn't get down.
- She made Florina promise to go back to the plains where Lyn was born someday together.
- At Ostia, she shyly held Florina's hand upon her request, and demands her to stay close to her.