|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Mai Sawaguchi is a main character in the series Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo.
A student who has grown up at St. Michael's, having attended since kindergarten. Her maturity is shown through her responsible personality both through interacting with her peers and in her time spent with Reo Kawamura. She doesn't hold any particular title in her class; however, due to her helpful big sister-like personality, others have a tendency to rely on her. Confident, eccentric with a lively attitude. Her birthday is 18 September.
Yuri Feats Edit
- Her assertive personality is particularly apparent when engaging in sexual activities with Reo, as she would often take the lead. As a result, she is the more dominant partner, preferring to give to Reo as well as to both initiate and take control of their encounters together.
- It's not unusual for her to receive love letters from under and upper classmen alike.
- Despite being perverted, she is also incredibly caring to Reo, often checking if her affections are not too overwhelming for her lover.
- Would rather for Reo to orgasm in their encounters than for herself to do so.
- When Reo got sick once after they made love in the infirmary, Mai took to taking care of her.
- She’s dating her classmate Reo, and currently goes over to her house nearly every single day, to the point that they’re practically a long-distance married couple.
- Enjoys photographing Reo, and collecting a big amount of her photos.
- Can kiss Reo on the cheek in public.
- Uses the chance to peek at Reo's panties in the library.
- She kissed Reo.