|Makoto Saotome / Mako-chan|
|Saotome Makoto / Mako-chan|
Makoto Saotome is a supporting character in the yuri series Kannazuki no Miko. Himeko's friend and roommate, is an energetic and cheerful athletic girl and one of the best runners on the Ototachibana track team.
- Using her camera she photographs Himeko changing into her school uniform.
- She deems that it was so lucky for Himeko to have Chikane's hug, she wanted to share Chikane's embrace with her too.
- At the time of the Orochi's attack, her injuries was because she was worried about Himeko, and intended to search about her in the school dormitory building which was collapsed by one of the Orochi.
- She's always kind to Himeko, she's busy with morning practice but she's always there for her, when Himeko apologized she says "we're roommates" and runs a night to make up for it.
- After she was out of hospital, she came to save Himeko from the bully of Izumi and her group. Sitting with Himeko she told Himeko back then, in her stay in the hospital she was in pain and so frustrated that she was stressed out, and apologized for taking her feeling out on Himeko, it was an accident when she tried to save her, she knew she weren't to blame, she knew it wasn't her fault, blushing under the sunset she wished to be honest like Himeko and instructed to her that if things get so hard and tough that Himeko can't take another step, she should come to her, she'll do anything with Himeko, anything for her, after Himeko was moved to tears she embraced her to cheer her up.
- She doubted Himeko for holding romantic love for her, then playfully pounced on top of her in bed shouting "I love you".
- If she's not needed by her, she feels rather down.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.