|Relationship Status||Heart Broken|
Mami is a main character in the story "Cigarettes ≠ Chocolate" from Yuri Hime Collection. A kind, self-centered, talkative and childish college girl who can't live without chocolate.
- She jokes about going on a date with Kaya.
- She admires Miss Campus Sumire Nakano, thinking she's always beautiful especially when she talks, and moves her hair which she finds looking so cute and fluffy.
- Sumire's beauty can make her heart race.
- Just looking at Sumire makes her happy, that's never happened before around the guys.
- She'd be happier if Sumire went out with her.
- Fell in love with Sumire at first sight.
- Tried her best to create more opportunities to talk to Sumire, like researching about tips for looking cuter.
- She was so happy since Sumire admired her cuteness.
- Thinks she had a great experience falling in love with a girl. Her one-sided crush on Sumire made her happy, and she got plenty of happiness out of it.
- Her love for Sumire is sweet that it makes her feel like it could just melt like chocolate.
- Her aim: To make herself pretty for Sumire.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.