Maria Miyazono is a character in the non-yuri manga series Kaichou wa Maid-sama!. A young and attractive English teacher at Seika High School with brightly colored eyes and long, wavy light colored hair and sporting a large bust. She can be clumsy and stubborn sometimes. Her surname Miyazono means "palace garden", and her first name, Maria, means "sea of bitterness". Her birthday is August 15.
Yuri Feats Edit
- Because she is constantly harassed by men, Misaki instinctively protects her from them, causing Maria to fall in love with her.
- she has a "habit" of falling in love with girls.
- She has a perverted side, seen when she "attacked" Misaki when they were alone and also stalks her when she is not at work.
- Repeatedly, she refers to herself as lesbian.
- She have the habit of approaching Misaki too close as she stated that desiring to touch a person you likes is a very natural thing, and she doesn't seem to be satisfied with only using words.
- She questioned Misaki about her current relationship with Takumi.
- If Misaki leave her angrily, she starts to like her even more.