|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Marisa Kirisame is a main character in the series Touhou Project. A very straightforward and informal human magician who specializes in light and heat magic and currently resides in the Forest of Magic. with everyone. Her motto is: "It ain't magic if it ain't flashy. and she has a compulsive mania for collecting things.
- Marisa is good friends with Reimu Hakurei and often hangs with her out at the Hakurei Shrine. Although it was originally Reimu's job, Marisa also snatches requests for youkai extermination at her convenience. In addition to incidents, there are many scenes where they're together, especially in the print works.
- In fact, if Reimu weren't there, Marisa would die due to boredom, so their relationship is beneficial.
- By the time of the events of Subterranean Animism, Alice sent Marisa to the Underworld saying that it was a "onsen-enjoyment game". Compared to the time of Imperishable Night, they had more amicable conversations, suggesting that their relationship has improved.
- In the PC-98 canon, Marisa is Mimi-chan's owner, and thinks Mimi's cute. She admires Mima greatly, boasting that she can make a strategy guide in Story of Eastern Wonderland's omake because "there's no way Mima-sama can be beaten", and apologizing to Mima when defeated by Reimu Hakurei.
- Dream where it said that she "longs for Mima and calls her 'Mima-sama.'" Additionally, ZUN himself refuses to answer any questions that's associated with this relationship.
- In Touhou Gensou Mangekyou: The Memories of Phantasm, in order to cheer Flandre Scarlet up, she inspired her to go to Remilia Scarlet's location together with her.
- Snatched Reimu's drink to sip it.
- Enjoys teasing Patchouli frequently in the library.
- After knowing how Reimu went to the bamboo forest with Yukari alone, she was agitated that she cried upon Reimu's evading, wondering why she came to trust Yukari.