|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Mayuka Sanagi is a secondary character in the yuri series Ange Vierge. A soldier and Vice-Lieutenant from the Green World. She is the younger sister of Ageha who is quite air-headed and a bit immature, Unlike her sister, she is lazy and hates work.
- She loves her sister Ageha Sanagi very much.
- In the grenades special training, she blushed when Ageha told her that she's proud to have a brilliant sister like her.
- She can't resist calling Ageha (onee-chan) even though they're soldiers and lieutenants, she ended up getting slapped by her for calling her that in an informal and hearty way.
- In the resting special training, she slept next to Ageha in a bed surrounded by hearts, she slept in Ageha's lap because she can't sleep without if she's not holding her stuffed animal which she have in the sleeping quarters, so she held Ageha instead to practice resting, to sleep in her arms.
- Frequently, she wishes to have fun and to spend time with Ageha, she cried once for missing the opportunity to have fun with her, as she treasures the fun times she spent with her in a deredere way.
- Tried to Stop Ageha from joining the dangerous training of spicy hot onigiri/Russian roulette rice balls by jumping on her at the test which contains only one piece without hot filling.
- While having a romantic tank ride with Ageha, she suggested to go to a world for just the two of them.
- Can forget everything Ageha asks her to unless their intimate night time.