Mayuki is the protagonist of the story Touch in Yuri Hime Collection. A shy, timid, and naive girl who fell in love with Eri, her best friend.
Yuri Feats Edit
- The idea of dating Eri makes her shy.
- If Eri hugs her, she panics.
- Eri looks cute in her view the first time they go on a date.
- The day after her first date with Eri, she panicked once Eri greeted her.
- The reason she decided to change her hairstyle: She thought she need to change her hairstyle and to be more cuter if she's going to be with Eri.
- Her face flushed with pink once Eri gave her a kiss on her cheek, and later on she kept blushing upon recalling that gentle kiss.
- In front of a mirror, she wondered if she and Eri will have a real kiss.
- She was depressed and angry to hear Eri's declaration of stopping going on dates.
- Before ending her relationship with Eri, they shared a real kiss.
- The only name she can give to her feeling towards Eri is "love".
- She loves Eri, she's sure of it, and she'll never forget the moment of their last kiss.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.