Mayumi Honjou is the protagonist of the story "I Await Your Reply" from Yuri Hime Collection. A naive, expressive and secretive student at Princess High School. She have a cat in her house. She's Mio's childhood friend. Her birthday is September 18.
- She wrote in her avatar that she's in love with a girl.
- With an earnest look on her face, she texts Kuro whom she loves, she met her in the site "Girls Who Likes Girls" community.
- Excitement is what she feels while waiting for Kuro's fast reply that she squeals and hugs her pillow.
- Desperately awaits Kuro's reply.
- Massages Kuro everyday.
- In real life, she's in love with Mio, and it's totally one-sided, but she haven't told anyone except Kuro.
- Lovingly sighs when she greets Mio.
- Thinks Mio is just too cute.
- Could just scream of jealousy since she saw Yuuka and Mio acting all buddy-buddy.
- Through a window, she was in a shock with tears in her eyes just after realizing how Mio can smile shyly in front of a guy in the yard.
- The only one she can be herself with is none other than Kuro.
- Tears willed up in her eyes because of Yuuka's kind touch on her head.
- Yuuka's smile can make heart flutter.
- Asked Yuuka if she was in love.
- Yuuka is the new wind that stirred her heart.
- Gets shy if Yuuka hugs her.