|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Megumi Nagatani is a main character from the yuri visual novel Kindred Spirits on the Roof. She is one of the two kindred spirits that died with love for a girl in her heart and was unable to pass on.
- She tends to hug Sachi whenever she is with her.
- She gets jealous when Yuna is alone with Sachi thinking that Yuna will try to take Sachi away from her.
- She fell in love with Sachi thirty years before the start of the game while she was still alive. During that time, she would visit Sachi on the roof at every opportunity that she could.
- Works with Sachi and Yuna to create a Yuritopia paradise for women in love in the academy where it's rumored to hold girls tortured by hidden feelings for other girls, they don't have that last little bit of courage or an opportunity to act upon their feelings, that's why she aimed to help those girls act on their feelings, to give them the tiny push of a Cupid, especially since they were so many girls who graduated with those desires still locked away, she wants to help their feelings reach the girls they care about, for those girls to cherish their memories of love forever.
- The reason she doesn't pass on from being a ghost: because she loves Sachi so much, fell in love with her, but died when those feelings were at their strongest.
- Believes her meeting with Sachi in their ghost forms was a fateful reunion.
- Hugged Sachi then expressed her fondness to her.
- Her Wish: To become one with Sachi, in soul and body.
- She's fine with being a haunting spirit if she get to be with Sachi again.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.