|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Miki is the protagonist of the story Giraffes' Necks Are Too Long in Yuri Hime Collection. An honest girl who have the habit of blurting out whatever's going through her mind, she have applied to Ichijin Academy.
Yuri Feats Edit
- At first, she was hesitating to tell Himeko how she feels about her, and has been quiet since she was worried that if she talk, she'll blurt out what she's really thinking, and pass the situation that she avoids its happening; to never go back to being friends with her.
- After speaking her mind about a tiny cake which she ordered, she blushed for Himeko did say that she loves her honesty.
- As she shared a bite of Himeko's dessert, she admired her loli-ish pet-like cuteness.
- Honestly, she told Himeko that she should've applied to Ichijin Academy with her instead of a technical high school, then got shy after realizing that she blurted it out.
- What makes her go Moe over Himeko is that she thinks she's cute, and yet she wants to be an architect.
- Her worry: If some guy at Himeko's technical high school was going to throw Himeko down and have his way with her since she've got big breasts, plus she feared that her pretty face, hands, voice and her whole body will belong to someone else.
- Wanting to kill someone who can makes Himeko happy is one of her flairs as a Yandere.
- To make love with Himeko is what she asked her followed by bewilderment of her own honesty.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.