Miki is a main character in the story My Unique Day of Yuri Hime Collection. A deep, polite, and talented actress at an acting troupe called "Kush Kush".
Yuri Feats Edit
- She blushes often around Sorako.
- She asked Sorako to get a booze drink with her at Daikon restaurant, then dashed with her hand in hand.
- While having booze with Sorako, she kissed her on the lips.
- She welcomed Sorako to her apartment of love.
- Before knowing Sorako, she used to invite a girl who used to be in the troupe to her love apartment, they used to date, that girlfriend was the sort of person who was curious about everything, so she was probably just curious about what it would be like to fall in love with someone of the same gender, but in the end she left her for a guy, and that hurt her. When she first met Sorako, she's reminded of her previous girlfriend, innocent, with something delicate about her.
- She took a selfie photo with her previous girlfriend.
- One night, she confessed her love to Sorako on the bed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.