|Boldness||(depends on the love song)|
|Commitment||(depends on the player's choice)|
|Lewdness||(depends on the love song)|
|Relationship Status||(depends on the love song)|
Miku Hatsune is a main character from the non-yuri games series "Vocaloid". An idol and a humanoid persona voiced by a singing synthesizer application developed by Crypton Future Media.
- The uniqueness of the Project DIVA's system enables the players around the world to pick and customize any of the six main characters of the game, and Miku has a chance of 80%, 4 females out of 2 males to perform a love song with the same gender.
- A song by the name of Magnet features the romantic love relationship between Hatsune Miku and Megurine Luka by the lyrics and the dance movements, like when they held each other near for a kiss. The song was added to the games and acted in some Vocaloid live concerts through the world.
- A song by the name of Celestial Fox has been released, it's a song about Rin Kagamine as the fox who became a shooting/falling star to reach Miku in the moon, it features Miku caressing Rin's cheek while Rin refers to her as "my beloved".
- A song by the name of Summer Idol has been released, it features Miku's jealousy over Rin while searching for their lovers and their mutual plan to be a couple together in the end as they blush and hold hands together while looking right at the camera.
- A song by the name of Knife has been released, it tells a story of a lesbian Shinobi Miku who fell in love with Rin.
- In Project DIVA 2nd trailer, Miku almost kissed Rin during their rehearsal.
- Miku kissed Rin on the cheek in one of the official games.
- In the official song named "Rin-chan Now!", Miku expressed her love to Rin boldly in various ways, her love was composed in the following wishes:
- She expressed her wish to cuddle with her and squeeze her in her arms
- She wanted to tease Rin to go on a date with her by holding her hand.
- She wanted to think about the grown-up version of Rin during her breakfast only to get shy.
- She wanted Rin to lean on her shoulder to sleep so that she can feel her warmness, she wanted the closed-eyes Rin to stick her lips her own way to make her feel nervous and uneasy enough to flock Rin's head out of embarrassment.