|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Minami Iwasaki is a main character in the series Lucky Star. A very silent girl (usually speaking in as few words as possible) who is very impassive, Minami is often mistaken for being cold, but she is very kind at heart. She gets along with Miyuki, since they have similar tastes and lived in the same neighborhood; Minami has often been compared to being Miyuki's "little sister" due to Minami's clingy attraction to her neighbor from when they were younger. In the Manga Strip Far-sighted Minami ends up calling Miyuki "Onee-chan", an honorary term in Japanese used for when younger siblings are referring to their older sister. Her birthday is on September 12.
Yuri Feats Edit
- Since Yutaka had got some dust in her eyes, she gently grabbed her, asking her to tell her if it gets to be too much to bear. That indicates how much she cares about Yutaka.
- The night she went with her friends to see the fireworks of the summer festival, she decided to stay by Yutaka's side since she was feeling ill, then gave her a lap pillow under the starry sky.
- After she helped Yutaka to stick an infirmary paper, and Yutaka shyly admired her length, and expressed her wish to grow taller like her, she blushed.
- Before introducing Minami to her older sister Yui, she was blushing.
- Once she heard from Yui about how Yutaka is always talking about Minami, she blushed.
- Being without Yutaka makes her feel lonely.
- Hearing Miyuki telling her mother about Minami's admired by Yutaka was enough to make her shy.
- It was embarrassing to her to walk around the school with Yutaka at the cultural festival, and as models for Zuka cafe (It's a cafe designed by Tamura where anyone can enjoy shows in the spirit of Zuka, with girls in shiny dresses, and beautiful girls in male clothing serving as waitresses).