|Minami Kaidō/Cure Mermaid|
|Minami Kaidō/Kyua Māmeido|
Minami Kaidō/Cure Mermaid is a main character in Go! Princess Precure! from "Pretty Cure". Minami is a sophomore at Noble Academy who is nicknamed as the "Academy's Princess". She has a strong sense of responsibility who can sometimes be strict as well but cares for others like a caring older sister. She dreams of becoming a respectable person who can be useful to others. The Princess of the Sea.
- At the school ball party in the end of episode 9, from the attendants she picked Haruka Hauna to ask her for an elegant and romantic dance.
- When Haruka entered late to the entrance ceremony she walked to the teacher who was scolding her and suggested that Haruka is the one who would should decide a fitting form of punishment herself.
- She has mostly fans of girls from the same academy, and she doesn't mind being circled by them.
- She admitted that she was quite happy when Haruka asked her boldly to teach her ballet.
- She touched Haruka's thigh in the ballet training.
- Her kindness and care to Haruka was evident when she bandage Haruka's injured foot from the ballet practice, and she was gazing at her practicing secretly behind the door before she hurried to her aid.
- Before she did transform into a precure, she rescued Haruka from the Zetsburg's attack.
- At the end of episode 2, she was nervous when Haruka hugged her surprisingly, and said that she should be more careful and stop being too reckless, giving her advice to keep her safe because she is usually worried about her recklessness.