Minto Aizawa is a main character in the non-yuri series Tokyo Mew Mew. A spoiled, snobbish, and self-centered because of her wealth (like most rich girls who lives in a large mandion), but is later shown to really be an empathetic and loving person who cares deeply about her friends. She enjoys dancing, particularly in the style of ballet. Her favorite food is French food and scones. She slightly dislikes common food (i.e. fast food, canned food, etc.) but will eat it if given to her. Her birthday is on October 3rd.
Yuri Feats Edit
- Minto is a very strong admirer of Zakuro Fujiwara and is sad when Zakuro initially refuses to join the Mew Mews. When Zakuro eventually decides to join the Mew Project, Minto is extremely happy.
- Many fans believe that Minto is in love with Zakuro but it's quite common for fan-girls in Japan to idolize someone famous to the point that they love them (both in a romantic way or otherwise).
- She idolizes Zakuro Fujiwara, who frequently influences Minto's decisions as a Mew Mew. Zakuro is also one of the few people Minto is nice to the most.
- In Mew Mew Power, Corina's fixation on Renee has been toned down, yet her attraction to men has been cut out completely, as seen in the picture to the left. Either way, Corina seems to be more infatuated with Renee than Minto was ever with Zakuro. As it shows on the first picture of the gallery: In Tokyo Mew Mew (left), Minto thinks of a dancer she admires, but Corina in Mew Mew Power (right) thinks of Renée.
- Mint drools almost over everything Zakuro does and would do anything to make her happy.
- She gets into a fight with Zakuro at one point upon being possessed by an alien and gets angry because she “loved” her and Zakuro said or did nothing about it.