Mio Ichinose is one of the main characters from the yuri manga Otome No Teikoku. A member of the literature club who's shy and idealistic.
- She admires her senpai Shizuka. who's also a member of the club. And seeks for chances to get close to her. And only when she's close to her she can dream.
- She is supportive of Shizuka, like when she lent her some of her medicine cream.
- She is crazy about Shizuka, to the point where she thought of her as a goddess of beauty. And when she saw her perfect (stated by her) boobs she was lost in her own world.
- At the school gym festival, she wanted to win for Shizuka's praise. And when she was shocked by the sight of Shizuka wearing handcuffs at the race, she took a plenty of her pictures.
- At the literature club, she said to Shizuka words which proves her love for her with tears in her eyes that she wants Shizuka to be the happiest person in the world, And that she was relieved that she didn't belong to somebody else.
- She gazes at Shizuka often in an exciting way. At the showers, she was gazing at Shizuka's boobs unnoticed by her, And when she was putting some cream on her thighs she said that the scene of her thighs was bright she couldn't express it through words.
- At the beginning of the manga, She is more shy to be able to accept Shizuka's allurement openings, And she's shown to be regretful when she had lost one of her openings.
- She thought Shizuka for doing a masturbation early at the class room, this proves that she have some lewd traits, Like when she wanted to see her panties through under her skirt at the stairs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.