|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Miwa is the protagonist of the story Tourteau Fromage of Yuri Hime Collection. A kind, emotional, and sensitive worker in a company. She went to a women's junior college, then went to work for a subsidiary of a big company. She has gotten used to eating alone polishing off set meals and ramen, but she haven't had the courage to tackle grilled meat on her own, until she met Kyouko, a member of an acting troupe which has been performing underground plays at a bar by a train station.
Yuri Feats Edit
- She can get absent minded thinking about Kyouko.
- She thinks Kyouko is special and gorgeous.
- The first time Kyouko hugged her in front of the other members of the acting troupe, she was nervous to smell her perfume.
- She blushes if she meets up with Kyouko's smile.
- To her, no flower could match Kyouko's beauty.
- Her mind was full of the following questions: "Is Kyouko in love with someone? What is Kyouko's type? What sort of person would she pick? Who would she go out with? Who would fit with a beauty like her?."
- All that time, she has been longing to stand on stage besides Kyouko.
- She confessed her love to Kyouko.
- She dates Kyouko to go to a bar, and have a cheesecake together.