|Relationship Status||Possibly Crushing|
Miyuki Takara is a main character in the series Lucky Star. She's the daughter of Yukari Takara and her unnamed father and is the moe in the group and a stereotypical friendly "healing-type" meganekko (glasses- girl) character. Some say she's a saint. Unlike Kagami, and Kona-chan, she is innocent, like Tsukasa Hiiragi. Her birthday is on October 25.
With Konata Izumi
- Due to the large number or Moe elements attributed to Miyuki, she often becomes the target of many playful bouts of Konata's sexual humor/harassment.
- If Konata teases her by rubbing against her, she becomes shy.
- Whenever Konata refers to her as "Miwiki-san", she blushes and gets shy.
- She blushes if Konata points out her breasts' volume.
- While Konata was trying to eat a chocolate cornet in a proper way, she was staring at her with a shy expression on her face before starting a conversation with her.
- The night Konata was telling a horror story, she clung to Tsukasa on the bed.
- In the karaoke, She likes Tsukasa's voice.
- Several doujinshi books concerning her relationship with Tsukasa were released and sold by many fans, like Peach Violet for an example.
- Remembering the story that happened during a summer camping trip, she looks down with her cheeks blushing, then smiles gently.
- While preparing for the cultural festival along with Tsukasa, she blushed timidly when the latter praised her abilities as a smart, good at sports, and pretty girl.