|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Momoko Naitō is the main character in the yuri series Shōjo Sect. A member of the school's disciplinary committee which is a duty that she takes very seriously, she is very gluttonous (though she never seems to gain any weight), irritable, and has very little tolerance for other people's antics (though she is shown to have a mischievous side of her own). She is kind to her classmates, however, which makes her very popular.
- Several years before the series she first met Shinobu Handa in a park when they both were very young. Shinobu gave her a cookie and Momoko in return gave her a kiss. This encounter left Shinobu with deep feelings of love for Momoko, though Momoko does not remember at all. Later in high school, Momoko finds it hard to warm up to the older Shinobu due to the latter's promiscuity, but after several events, reciprocates her feelings after realizing that Shinobu is genuinely kind and truly loves her.
- Shinobu is her first eternal love, and without her, she is forever in pain.
- In her childhood, her feet always seem to take her back to that fateful park where she first mit Shinobu.
- She gave Chizuru Komai useful and encouraging advice to get close to her girlfriend and lover Shigure Komai.
- Later in the series, She kissed Shinobu in the bath.
- She can be possessive to Shinobu like when She even hits an upperclassman, who had forced herself on Shinobu, with a fire extinguisher.