|Relationship Status||In an on, off, on again type of relationship|
Momomi Kiyashiki is an antagonist in the yuri series Strawberry Panic!. Somewhat of a snob, Momomi sees Spica as being superior to the other schools of Astraea.
- She is madly in love with Kaname, and constantly wants her loving attention. Eventually it is discovered that Kaname may have not loved Momomi as much as Momomi loved Kaname, due to Kaname having an intense interest in Amane since early on. Momomi ultimately discovers this which leads her to slap Kaname and leave her with a broken heart. However, Kaname is later able to leave Amane in her past and move on with her life. It is implied that Kaname and Momomi start anew.
- She suggested that the Student Council President Shion would forget about Amane being the next Etoile, and that she may not have even the right to participate, and to think of someone else like Kaname as she wanted to be.
- Strangely she doesn't show any sign of jealousy over Kaname's plan to get rid of Hikari through seducing her, she also motivated her as long as Kaname display some charisma, Hikari would be easy to get.
- Whenever Kaname wants her to fly, she'll need water from her whenever she goes in a trip.
- She can aggressive to Kaname in their bed by forcing her into bed, resembling herself like her stinger bee, dangerous in one sting, she would cause a lot of confusion, in order to grant Kaname's wish to be the next Etoile.
- To calm Kaname's rage, she kissed her lips in the bath.
- Behind the curtains of Carmen play of the autumn culture festival, she hugs Kaname admiringly.
- When Kaname was worried over taking the Etoile election, she hugged her to calm her in the academy's rooftop at sunset.
- Every night she sleeps next to Kaname in one bed, and sometimes she put her hand on her breast to sleep in her embrace.
- When she discovered the fact that Kaname was always looking out for Amane as a love interest, she was very upset that she gave her a slap on her face then ran away with tears in her eyes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.