Murasaki is a playable character from the Senran Kagura video game series. Imu's younger sister who lacks social skills, and prefers to spend her time in her room with her teddy bear Bebeby (Bebe-tan in Japanese). Despite easily becoming one of Hebijō's elite, she never attends school, and is the first truant in its history. Ungarnished Onigiri is her favorite food. She likes playing video games. Her birthday is on October 26.
- Her story: As a child, she had no desire to become a shinobi, and believed she didn't have what it takes. However, her father continued to push her to train, despite her protests. This eventually resulted in an incident where she tried to skip training, angering both her father and Imu. Out of irritation, Imu took her stuffed bear, Bebeby, and tried to rip its head off. Murasaki blacked out, and when she came to, Imu was lying at her feet, unconscious. Her father then explained that the Root of Calamity is a Secret Ninja Art in which one infuses their body with spiritual strength, often triggered by negative emotions. Wracked with guilt from injuring her sister, Murasaki started to close herself off from the world.
- During the Surprise Shinobi Slippery Splash-n-Spray Sports, she decided to strip and rip the girls for Imu's sake.
- Feels glad after showing Imu how brightly she could shine.
- Enjoyed the taste of Yozakura's made rice ball/Onigiri.
- She gets easily shy with the touch of other girls such as Miyabi and Ryōna.
- Recognizes Miyabi's scent.
- Under Haruka's spell, Yumi became a lesbian cat-girl in one of illustrations by Peach Ball, leaving Murasaki shy.