|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Naitō is the protagonist from the story "Sitting Behind the Girl I Love" in Yuri Hime Collection. A bright and friendly girl who is friends with the tsundere Tōno who is sitting right behind her in class.
- She confesses her love in a romantic way to her loved classmate Tōno .
- Looking at Tōno's back isn't enough for her, and the fact that she could look at her all she wanted: her ramrod-straight back and the nape of her neck, left bare by her ponytail made her love sitting behind her.
- She dislikes being rejected and avoided by Tōno whom she loves, and it hurt when she wouldn't look at her.
- She considers Tōno's absolutely adorable with her face all red, it give her the desire to touch her.
- Love requited begins to flourish between her and Tōno after she insist on telling Tōno for the second time how much she loves her.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.