Nanako Akiyama is a secondary character in the non-yuri series And You Thought There Is Never a Girl Online?. Akane's friend who discovers she plays online games, and agrees to keep it a secret, she's an airhead and friendly girl.
- In the Modern Communications Electronic Game club room she came looking for Akane, because she was looking around before she went in that room, so she was worried about her and wondering what she was up to.
- Akane's joy for playing the game Legendary Age fills her with joy.
- It's proved that she doesn't have any feelings for Nishimura, and she only Communicate with him to ask about things she doesn't understand.
- Before the mansion of Goshoin, which she and the rest of her girl friends will spend a night in it to study together at the summer vacation, she disagreed and rejected the idea of Tamaki to invite Nishimura to their sleepover party, then put her hand on Tamaki's shoulder saying "let's be friends".
- At the mansion of Goshoin, while she and Ako were pursuited by a mad maid, she took Ako into a safe place under a side table, where she embraces her, but Ako quickly distant herself from her, causing Nanako to doubt asking her if she really dislikes her that much, after she heard that Ako did shoved her away instinctively, nevertheless Nanako still wants to be friends with her, as she shows sympathy towards her whenever she's troubled with something.
- For knowing about a certain incident where Ako brings her glitter wand into reality, she was absolutely excited to hear more about that incident to make some good memories with her.
- In the royal bath of the mansion,she and the rest of Ako's friends were the ones who get to be the first persons to see Ako's naked body, then she washed Kyou's back, and even touched Ako's arm to experience her squishiness.
- In the shared bath she slept next to the other girls, then playfully tickled Ako's breast for excitement.
- When Ako invented a story about her and her close friend Akane's wedding, she was mute and didn't object to it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.