|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Narumi Abe is a protagonist in the yuri manga Kuchibiru Tameiki Sakurairo. A crybaby and timid girl who was chosen to be as the lead for the performance for the school cultural festival.
- Until then, she was completely happy to have the role of the princess in the school play, something they every girl has dreamt of at least once, playing the opposite a sempai who who is popular and cool Tachibana.
- Her first kiss was shared with Tachibana on the lips where they stayed after school to read through their lines together, as she gets flustered around her.
- Her tears wills up just by remembering her kiss with Tachibana, as she considers her a wonderful prince.
- Since she had kissed Tachibana,she started to have daydreams about Tachibana and herself, as a prince and a princess.
- Even so, it was her first kiss with her, she wanted Tachibana to look at her.
- She asked Tachibana to say "I like you" one more time to forgive her, after her tears willed up then hugged her with a smile in her face.
- Before her performance with Tachibana, her heart was racing more and she gets a little dizzy after Tachibana mentioned about the kiss they were going to do in front of the audience with a smile.
- She's the princess at the play, but somehow she can stop crying, because she thinks that with a prince like Tachibana a princess can't cry.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.