|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
- She holds hands with Saki and both of them blush.
- In a rainy day, she ran to hug Saki passionately, asking her to join the mahjong club.
- One evening, she made a pinky promise with Saki to go to the nationals while blushing timidly.
- She had a romantic daydream about Saki Miyanaga about their previous pinky promise, before kissing her a actual pinky until she was interrupted by her, which causes her to be utterly nervous when she spoke with her.
- When Saki was walking with her to school, she kept glancing at her with a shy face.
- She shared a big lunch box which had been made by her with Saki, and blushed timidly upon Saki's compliment.
- After Saki's tournament, she decided to sleep next to her before her turn.
- In an interview, she became flustered when Saki asked her about her body measurements.
- Her wish at the temple was that she could stay together with Saki and everyone else forever, and to keep winning in the nationals just like they did in the prefecturals, and be by Saki's side.
- She exchanged souvenirs with Saki.
- For pronouncing Saki's first name she gets embarrassed and blushes.
- The author, Ritz Kobayashi, confirmed that Nodoka is a lesbian.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.