Otoha Kisaragi is a supporting character in the yuri series Kannazuki no Miko. Chikane's loyal and devoted maid. A supporting character, she clarifies how Chikane reserved her feelings for Himeko alone.
- Sighing "Ojou-sama" while watching Chikane bathing is what she did.
- Otoha is jealous of Himeko.
- When Otoha is sent away, she expresses her love and admiration for Chikane, blushing and weeping when she hugs her.
- Her rage increases when the other maids talk about how close Chikane is with Himeko.
- Circling her pen around the word "Shiitake" she resolved to add that ingredient into the dishes Himeko eats, since it is Himeko's disliked food.
- What makes her cry with grief is if Chikane was somewhere far away where she'll never see her again.
- The tree when she came to Himemiya's mansion ten years ago she still remembers pretty well, and the day she met Chikane for the first time under that tree, Chikane looked very relaxed with the bright sunlight shining on her, all she could do was look up at Chikane, she loved how Chikane smiled with great pride up on that tree, how she proudly gazed as if watching the earth from the sky, and she wanted to climb up next to Chikane someday and see the same view, yet in the end, she did nothing but watch her ponder and make decisions alone, although she was assigned to be her maid for the past ten years, all she did was look up at her.
- Later, she wrote a letter to Himeko saying that Chikane is a strong person, yet she thinks there has to be someone watching over her, a person by her side who senses what she's feeling, thinking, and needing, and that her ojousama has always been waiting for Himeko.
- In the beginning she thought that Himeko was a proud and beautiful person aiming for the highest, even if she was Chikane's classmate, it will only make Chikane grow in vain if she treats her that kindly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.