|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Papika is a protagonist in the yuri series Flip Flappers. She is an energetic girl who immediately took interest to Cocona, and later became her partner during their search for amorphous in Pure Illusion. Papika is highly energetic and excitable with a thirst for adventure. She has little fear, speeding on her hoverboard and diving into danger with little thought. She can summon a shield-like weapon. This appears as two white protrusions on her shoulders covered in rainbow scales. It also gives her large white gauntlets. The shields can be expanded and manipulated.
- She is insistent on going to Pure Illusion with Cocona, finding great fun in the search for amorphous shards with her.
- She can grab Cocona close to her chest, and approaches her closely, even if she withdrew.
- She stated that she wanted to save Cocona because she truly loves her.
- In her first adventure with Cocona, she nearly dies after insisting on retrieving Cocona's glasses even after Cocona begged her to escape. *She can be pushy and stubborn, refusing to relent when chasing Cocona around the school and trying to convince her to go on adventures.
- As the series progresses, Papika becomes more reliable and understands Cocona better. Although she was immediately attracted to Cocona, by the end, she holds deep love for her. She becomes less pushy but retains enough stubbornness to get things done.
- In the past, Papika cared for Mimi greatly. She made great efforts to bring the girl happiness and was willing to sacrifice her own well-being for Mimi's sake. In the end, she chose to protect Cocona and was able to let Mimi go for a better future.