|Age||Unknown (over 500 years)|
|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Plachta is a character in Atelier Sophie: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Book, Atelier Firis: The Alchemist and the Mysterious Journey and Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings.
500 years ago, Plachta was once a human alchemist. She then had to fight Luard, who was a close friend once but got obsessed with a harmful kind of alchemy. Fearing that Luard would regain his ability to use alchemy through the Cauldron of Alchemical Brilliance, she sealed her soul inside a book.
When first meeting Sophie Neuenmuller, Plachta is a talking book who has lost her memories. As Sophie comes up with new recipes and adds them to the book, she recovers new memories.
With the help of Sophie and her friends, her soul is moved to a doll body, allowing Plachta to live a human-like life again. Later Sophie creates a regular human body for her so that they can grow old together.
- Her demeanor has become softer and kinder since meeting Sophie
- She is always looking after Sophie, keeping her more impulsive side in check. She expresses concern over that Sophie doesn't act her age and take responsibility, but also often teases Sophie with things such as embarrassing memories.
- Sophie calls Platcha "completely irreplaceable" causing Platcha to blush.
- Promised to trust Sophie no matter what.
- She'll remember Sophie's kind words even if she was to forget everything.
- Consider the occasion in which she stood next to Sophie as a doll "the reality more splendid than any other that she made". It was quite refreshing to her being able to stand eye to eye to Sophie.
- Promised to never leave Sophie alone.
- Since meeting Sophie, she had been fearing to forget about her more than anything else.
- Having tea with Sophie was a splendid experience to her.
- When Leon teased her about the back side of her dress, she blushed and became shy.