|Ripple / Kano Sazanami|
|リップル / 細波 華乃|
|Rippuru / Sazanami Kano|
Ripple is a main character in the series Magical Girl Raising Project. A high school student that lives alone. Ripple is always annoyed about her family issues and she hates it when her classmates know of her mother divorcing and marrying a lot of men. She is also really aggressive to those who annoyed her, even those who are her family members. Because of her aggressive personality, Ripple is prone to getting into fights with others. This caused other people to think of her as a delinquent. While fighting, she is very reckless, charging in headfirst without any form of plan. Also, the first time she became a Magical Girl, she became slightly arrogant, believing nothing can hurt her. Ripple initially didn't take helping people as a Magical Girl seriously, not considering herself much of a Magical Girl. However, this view began to change after Snow White appeared and helped a huge amount of people. She can throw shuriken that always hit their target.
- She cares about Top Speed, considering her to be her only friend, but is too proud to admit it.
- Ripple cares deeply for Top Speed, even though it took her a long time to show this.
- Ripple feels responsible for Top Speed's death and sworn to take revenge for her.
- After Swim Swim killed Top Speed, Ripple hated her and wanted to kill her for revenge.
- Ripple was Hana's partner on the B-city investigation team during the events of Limited. Ripple wanted to save Hana to prevent Mana from going through a loss like her loss of Top Speed.