|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Ryou Machiko is the protagonist of the series Gourmet Girl Graffiti. A gentle and kind student of Hariyama Middle School who lives by herself in a big apartment. Ryō is a talented cook and is capable of cooking a wide range of dishes.
Yuri Feats Edit
- She was wavering and shy to be fed by Kirin Morino a cooked vegetable piece of the hotpot.
- If Kirin stares at her after feeding her, she thinks she won't be able to eat anymore.
- She questioned Kirin if she'd like to be her wife/husband.
- Had a dream about Kirin.
- Under the cherry blossom trees, she told Kirin that she's cute, then caressed her head.
- The more she knows about Kirin, the more she feels like they're getting closer, and that fills her with happiness.
- Can't stand being separated from Kirin for two weeks that she kept wondering how she spend her days off before Kirin started coming over.
- Hugged Kirin and cried while staying like this before their separation. She missed her, wanted to see her, and cook her something she likes to see that "warm, gentle smile".
- She succeeded in teleporting her feelings to Kirin by focusing on her so that her feelings could reach her.
- Feels hot after hugging Kirin before having a vanilla ice cream in their bath.
- Become shy when Kirin groped her breasts after the bath that she retreated back looking nervous.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.