|Relationship Status||Newly Dating/Married in one of the endings|
Sakuya Takeda is a main character in the yuri visual novel Nurse Love Addiction (known in Japan as Hakuisei Aijou Izonshou. Asuka's classmate. Comes from a wealthy family. Has a strong sense of responsibility, is prideful, stubborn and lives by the concept of the so-called noblesse oblige. For some reason, she acts cold towards Asuka when they first meet. Hardworker, perfectionist, refined, reserved, smart, and taciturn. Her birthday is 13 November.
- Her first kiss was Asuka when they were still young.
- At some time, she was going out with Itsuki.
- She was kissed by Itsuki at school and Asuka saw them.
- Over time, reasons revealed as to why she acts cold towards Asuka. One of these, they were past lovers.
- Kyoko Takeda, her twin sister, is deeply in love with her. She despises Asuka and treats her as a traitor for failing to save Sakuya in danger.
- Asuka married her when she's almost dying, fulfilling Sakuya's desire to marry her. Kyoko and Asuka got together in the end.
- Asuka formed a family with Kyoko and Sakuya got reborn as their child.