|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Sara Kitajima is a main character in the series Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo.
A student at St. Michael's and Kaede's younger cousin. A student model, well-known from fashion magazines. Her mother is an actress, making her a true thoroughbred. She has an incredibly bright and sociable disposition. Her birthday is 24 November.
Yuri Feats Edit
- Her affection towards Kaede Kitajima is in full overdrive, both publicly and privately.
- The way she clings to and loves on Kaede in front of others with such a serious expression tends to make the other students jealous of their closeness.
- When she was a child, she and her cousin Kaede were very close in terms of Kaede being extremely protective of her, with Sara beginning to develop feelings for Kaede at that young age as a result.
- Her feelings for Kaede left unchanged although Sara had to move away from Japan, leaving her distraught for ten years, she moved back to Japan to be with Kaede.
- Dreams of wearing wedding dresses along with Kaede.
- In a later drama CD she even puts on a black lace undergarment set that Sara comments to have given off the feel of a "queen" rather than that of a "prince" (not that Sara is complaining so long as she gets to be Kaede's "princess").
- Sara remembers Kaede as her "prince"- a chivalrous soul who stood by her, protected her from bullies, and brought her out of isolation and into the crowd during their childhood.