|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Satsuki is a main character in the yuri anime series Konohana Kitan and the oneshot manga Cherry Lip. A traditional Japanese fox girl who is quite and reserved and doesn't like sweets things. A cold girl who grew up wanting to be a shrine maiden, but she lost that opportunity to her sister that she was made to work at Konohanatei. Her birthday is June 11.
- Satsuki is implied to love Yuzu (Satsuki's co-worker) that she is often seen around her in most episodes.
- When Satsuki first met Yuzu, Satsuki was rather cold and mean to her. However, in episode 2, she began to open up to her more and it is possible that she has feelings for Yuzu since she is able to show her embarrassing side to Yuzu.
- When Yuzu has a bit of sakura mochi left on her cheek, one of the fox girls licked her face which caused Satsuki to feel jealous and bothered.
- when Yuzu arrived to serve her some of the sakura mochi she made with Ren, she just has a taste of it by taking the rice bits witch was still stuck her cheek.
- Her nerves rises when she sees Yuzu's blushing face after she licked the rice bits from her cheek.
- In Episode 1, they slept and bathed together.
- In Episode 2, they fed each other, onsen together once more and there's even a point where Satsuki and Yuzu are jumping out a tree with it implied to be romantic by the music. At the end of the episode, they're seen holding hands as they walk out of town.
- In Episode 4, Satsuki had a dream about Yuzu comforting her, and when Yuzu asked about her dream, Satsuki's face turned red, and she claimed not to remember.
- In Episode 5, Yuzu called Satsuki's laugh pretty.
- In Episode 6, Satsuki and Yuzu are exploring Konohanatei when Satsuki insists she isn't afraid of ghosts. However, upon seeing a ghost-like figure, Yuzu falls onto the ground as Satsuki begins hugging her and crying. Yuzu says "Satsuki is so soft", but their moment is cut off when Natsume intrudes and asks why they're cuddling. Later in the episode, Satsuki notices Yuzu is missing. Yuzu has gone with the morphing ghost, who changes into the person you cherish most. The ghost turned into Satsuki to lure Yuzu, signifying that Yuzu loves Satsuki the most. In the outro, they seemed to be mirroring Natsume and Ren, or the canon couple of the show.