Sayaka Saeki is a supporting character in the yuri series Bloom Into You.
The current student council vice president. A hardworking, dedicated and very intelligent girl who comes second only to her on most tests, but she is also observant and very adept at picking up at subtle social cues and dynamics. However, she also seems to be more aloof or even unapproachable at times. She seems to have less of a sense of humor, and normally wears a calm and serious expression on her face. She has a really good singing voice at karaoke. Sayaka has a couple pet cats at home. Her birthday is July 29.
- Although she experiences loneliness and jealousy, especially when it comes to Touko, she keeps these negative feelings tightly bottled up to prevent causing others trouble or distress.
- While her love for Touko remains unrequited, Touko changing after the play seems to convince Sayaka that she quite possibly has a shot at Touko now. She confesses and is rejected, but takes it fairly well. and is able to remain friends after the former rejects the latter, and that she can live with Yuu going out with Touko.
- While at middle school, Sayaka met an older girl who confessed her love to her. They began dating, and although she was at first unsure about the relationship, she too eventually fell in love. However, after the older girl progressed to the high school division, she broke off the relationship, diminishing it as childish, leaving Sayaka both heartbroken and angry.
- After Sayaka switched to Tohmi Higashi High School, a co-educational high school, where she met Touko Nanami, a girl in her year. She quickly came to admire Touko's confidence, hardworking character and outgoing personality.
- Although Sayaka soon realized that she was in love with Touko, she kept this to herself, unwilling to jeopardize their existing relationship. She decided that she was fine simply supporting her friend however she could.