|Relationship Status||In an on, off, on again type of relationship|
Sayumi is a main character in the story "Midnight Gravity" from Yuri Hime Collection. A laid-back, stubborn young woman who chose a different path from Jun after high school, starting out as a designer.
- She and Jun are drawn to everything about each other.
- Sleeps with Sayumi.
- Receives a good morning kiss from Jun on their bed.
- She and Sayumi has been a couple since high school.
- Jun doesn't remember how many times Sayumi asked her out only to be shot down, and she never gave up on her.
- Lives together with Jun under the same roof.
- Likes having every breakfast with Jun.
- Receives Jun's goodbye kiss everyday.
- Her wish: To spend more time with Jun.
- Her fear: Losing Jun.
- Blushes when Jun hugs her under the kotetsu.
- Wants to be loved and though of by Jun.
- Used to split a drink with Jun and sit at the park until it got dark.
- After she came to the park to hug and apologize to Jun who was sitting on a swing, her body was warm with love, plus she fell on her on the ground upon Jun's acceptance of her inner love motivation.
- Her feelings for Jun haven't changed at all, Jun is the only one in her heart, and that's never going to change.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.