|Video game||Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls|
|Japanese voice||Emi Nitta|
|English voice||Cassandra Lee Morris|
Hatsumi Sega , also commonly known by her nicknames Segami and Segamin, is a new character and one of the two protagonist in Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls alongside IF. She is designed by Tsunako and is a personification of Sega. She also has amnesia and can't remember anything other than her name. Segami has the ability to transform into Sega Hard Girls.
After regaining her memories, she is revealed to be a God.
A fair-skinned girl with big blue eyes and long, sky blue hair worn in a high ponytail with a shiny, pale gold bow. She wears a white tank-top lined in pale blue with straps around her stomach and a pale gold sphere on each hip. At the neck is a blue section with a pale blue and white zipper below the neck. The skirt resembles a folded pleat of blue and white, with a pale blue shiny material visible from the left corner. On each arm is a white sleeve with a blue flap below each shoulder and a pale blue piece at the hand. On her right wrist are two gold bracelets that are similar to the gold rings in Sonic the Hedgehog games, which is a popular series made by Sega. Her sneakers are red, white, and pale gold, much like Sonic the Hedegehog's, with white stockings that have a jagged blue design for the cuff.
Due to her ability to transform into Sega Saturn, Mega Drive, Game Gear and Dreamcast, Segami takes on their appearances exactly, but retains her own voice.
Her personality does not change when she transforms into a Sega Hard Girl.
Superdimension Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls
Gakuyaura No Girls☆Talk
Much like Tsunemi, her name Hatsumi is derived from Hatsune Miku. Her surname is a direct shout-out to the company Sega. Her nickname "Segami" is a combination of Sega and Hatsumi.
- Her nickname "Segami" is displayed above the dialogue boxes rather than her real name.
- Segami is the only playable character who is able to transform into different characters.
- Segami is the only Maker to be a goddess. This revelation happens near the end of the game, but there were hints throughout the story that she is not human.
- Unlike the Console Patron Units, she is not referred by the term "Megami(-sama)" (Japanese for "Goddess"), but by the term "Kami-sama" (Japanese for "God") instead.
- Her appearance is similar to Ethel from Fairy Fencer F. Both characters are voiced by Emi Nitta.