Shōko Sayō is one of the protagonists of the yuri manga "Love Death". A fickle and dangerous woman, who's madly in love with her classmate Akkii.
- Her love for Akkii is similar to hers, comparing by its insanity and possession.
- If Akkii won't be hers, then she'll just kill her.
- She loves Akkii so much that day after day she's all she can think about.
- She adores Akkii's cuteness in both her cute and the other violent side.
- In good times and in bad, she'll love Akkii all the days of her life, so much that she'll wants to kill her.
- She dates Akkii.
- At one of the chapters, She kissed Akkii at school.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.