|Relationship Status||Possibly Dating|
|Voice Actress||Chinatsu Akasaki|
Shinka Nibutani is one of the main characters in the anime Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions. She is Yuuta's classmate and class representative. One of the most popular girls in the class due to her looks, she's generally thought of as a kind and gentle girl. When out of the public eye, Shinka shows her true nature to be a bit more bitter and easily irritable, particularly when dealing with Dekomori. While Yuuta initially admired her or even had a crush on her, after seeing her true colors, he's disillusioned and becomes friends with Shinka instead. Despite her constant arguments and fights with Dekomori, Shinka really cares for her and vice versa.
- Almost at the end of S1, she comforted Dekomori when she was rejected by her Master (Rikka).
- A drunk Sanae kissed her in the first OVA, and of course she blushed hard and tried to pointlessly deny that she liked it.
- In episode 4 of S2, she noticed Dekomori's true personality when they aren't fighting each other.
- In episode 8 of Season 2, she saved Deko from a lesbian stalker, fighting for her and yelling to the stalker the things that she likes about Deko; at the end of the episode is acknowledged by the rest of the cast the kiss she and Deko had in the OVA as their first kiss.
- Kumin and Yuuta both try to help Shinka with Deko in various episodes of S2; in similar ways in which Shinka and Kumin helped Yuuta with Rikka in S1, basically making both romances contrasting and complementing each other, in a way that both couples are relevant to the anime.
- In the second OVA, when she and Deko realized that the more 2 people fight, the more they love each other, they immediately realized it was their case.