|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Shinobu Ōmiya is one of the main characters on both the manga and anime Kiniro Mosaic. Shino is a graceful, optimistic girl who loves western culture. She previously stayed over at Alice's home in England, although she herself is rather bad at English and has generally bad grades.
- Shino has a fetish for blonde girls, and constantly lusts towards them through the whole show.
- As far as Shino is concerned, it would be best if she had both Alice and Karen .
- Despite her blatant and sometimes creepy lust for other girls, Shino had some serious scenes in which she showed that she cares more about Alice than blonde girls in general. A particular remarkable scene was in the last episode of the first season, in her own story, when she saved everyone realizing that her treasure is not blonde hair, it's Alice Cartelet.
- Despite being clingy towards Karen, it shows that Shino is even more attached to Alice.
- She officially stated that she loves Alice even if she wasn't blonde.
- When Alice asked her what she liked for the Shino Fan Club, Shino responded saying that she liked Alice.