|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Shinobu is the protagonist of the story We're Aiming For Love Now in Yuri Hime Collection. A responsible, mature and hardworking employer at Kichiya publishing company, her hobby is playing on the flute, she first met Lalah 12 years ago, when she was 13, and Lalah was 17. Rain can paralyzes her because it was associated with the incident her mother abandoned her.
Yuri Feats Edit
- Lalah is the person whom she lives with and loves just as she is, also she hugs her upon returning home.
- Lalah brought her so much happiness when she was a child, she loves her, Lalah is everything to her, because Lalah is always saving her, her arms wrapped around her to confess her love to her.
- She wants to become the sort of person who can wrap Lalah up in her arms, so she wants to make her happy.
- Every night, she sleeps next to Lalah, and gets nervous whenever Lalah gets close to her to whisper in her ear and kiss her.
- She starts to relax if she felt Lalah's body heat on the bed, it feels good and soothing to her just before the day of the recital.
- Although she was a little tense during rehearsal, she seemed like she was able to relax for the recital, the reason that she couldn't tell her friends about is that Lalah helped her to relax the previous day with her warm fuzzies which she blush upon recalling.
- The while her legs trembled under the rain, she called for Lalah.
- Feeling Lalah's cheek against hers, she blushed.
- The reason she kept pushing herself too hard, doing her best job at work, while rehearsing playing on the flute: because she intended to grow up so she can make Lalah happy for a change.
- Hugging Lalah after the rain, she thought Lalah will always be everything to her.