Shione is a minor character in the series Croisée in a Foreign Labyrinth. The older sister of Yune. Compared to Yune who is always cheerful and curious, Shione is more delicate and timid. She lives in Nagasaki.
- Because Yune is the only one who said that her eyes are so pretty, unlike the other passengers who sarcastically avoided looking at her eyes, and she is the only one who suggested her to look at no one but her, with Yune casting a spell on her in order to make her only see her so she won't see any more sarcastic people, she hugged her at sunset.
- From the day Yune cast a spell on her to make her look at no one but her to avoid being the sarcasm of the nearby passengers, from that day they had their own secret, she pretended to not be able to see to avoid sarcasm about her eyes, Yune was the only one who could see her eyes, after that, as Yune grew stronger, she grew weaker, that time she realized Yune truly is becoming the only thing she can see, everything else was going hazy, she doesn't mind that for she believes she's much happier this way.
- The letter she sent for Yune overseas to France, in it she said that even if she can't see, the words Yune said to her are her light.
- The words she explained to Oscar, to the Yune who gave her light, she gave her health away.
- With her hands wrapped around Yune, she played with the Shamisen, she taught her to silently hide her own wishes, without saying a word, for silence is a japanese woman's way of showing she cares, and putting only her feelings into it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.