Shizuku Sakurai is a supporting character in the yuri series Candy Boy. Kanade and Yukino's younger sister, She is a lot more level-headed than her sisters.
- She is actually a good girl, but she treats everyone except for Yukino like that.
- Being cold doesn't bother her, but the jealousy over Kanade and Yukino for being always close to each other, both at home and at school.
- She knows that it's impossible, the three of them to be always together, Yukino, Kanade, and herself, she hate it when they're not together, but when Kanade says that that she would go to Tokyo, she knew that Yukino would go with her for sure, and she knew that they loved each other too, so when they were doing well up there, she was happy about that so she though she shouldn't get between the two of them, when she thought about it all, she didn't know what to do anymore, she knows that she's just being selfish, and she doesn't want them to get annoyed at her for that. She wants to hear their voices more.
- Between the two of her twin sisters, she favors Yukino because she is kinder and better. She is also generous and considerate of her like when brought her cookies to their dorm.
- One night, she said when she saw Kanade and Yukino sleeping next to each other that she was jealous that they're so lovey-dovey.
- For an unknown reason, she is keeping her stay at Sakuya's place a secret. She also mentioned that she sleeps next to her.
- While hugging Yukino she likes to sniff her nice smell.
- Even though sleeping cramped with her sisters is so nice, so she can feel their smell and warmth.
- After bringing the noodle's sauce for making the new year's soba, and after Kanade's hug her expression was both surprised and shy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.