|Age||over 100 years|
|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Sonia Bean is an antagonist in the series Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku. Sonia is a very quiet and shy orphan girl who rarely talks. She is described to be so timid that she shudders in fear at the slightest noise, and can't look people in the eye when she talks to them. She's innocent in most respects; she cries when she's yelled at or is scared or lonely. She likes hugging to express affection or in times of sadness, and is simplistic in both heart and mind. Having grown up homeless and in a cave, she lacks proper manners. Her magic allows her to make whatever she touches crumble to bits.
Yuri Feats Edit
- Sonia greatly loves and idolizes Pukin.
- In Limited, she is openly jealous of the affection that Pukin shows to Weddin, and glares at her. Sonia becomes openly jealous of their displays of affection towards each other and glares at Weddin, in which Weddin glares back at her.
- She kills Pukin's enemies with no hesitation or remorse. Whether it is to kill or let someone live, she's happy doing either as long as she's by Pukin's side, and believes that Pukin is righteous.
- When Sonia is apart from Pukin, she goes into a panicked state as shown in Magical Girl Raising Project in Dreamland: The Two Monsters Final Battle in the Dream City, Sonia cries because she can't find Pukin and misses her. Sonia draws Pukin in the dirt and begins to cry because she misses her. She tries to hug Swim Swim for consolation, but Swim Swim avoids her. Sonia slips and hits her head on the ground.
- Sonia is also said to be part of Pukin's harem. The two of them are affectionate with one another, as in Shogun Pukin's Case File - The Murder of the Mage, Pukin caresses Sonia's chin with her fingers, and Sonia gives Pukin hugs.
- The relationship between her and Pukin is very close, and one built off of trust and love. Sonia is the only one who calls Pukin by her name without the use of titles.