Sora Kazesawa is a main character in the series Aikatsu!. She is formally introduced as the third main girl representing Dream Academy following Seira and Kī. Sora's primary focus is designing clothes along with being an idol. Sora is a talented designer whose calm and easygoing with her fellow peers. She's fond of the Bohemian culture, (hence the foundation of her brand,) and loves nature and animals - especially her pet cockatoo, Palm. Her birthday is on October 2.
Yuri Feats Edit
- The reason she's skilled at making accessories: because she have always loved watching Mimi (the woman who inspired her to become a designer) work so hard, watching Mimi make the accessories cast a magic spell on her.
- The flower accessory she wears on her hair was a gift from Mimi.
- She felt sad and lonely the evening Mimi had disappeared on.
- Her brand name "Bohemian Sky/Bohemian Sora" was her way to send her feelings and connect to Mimi.
- She have always been watching how cute Ichigo looked at Angely Sugar.
- For Aikatsu Christmas Party Special Super-sized Christmas Cake, she planned to put a life-sized Ichigo doll on top of it.
- The Christmas cake was complete after Ichigo landed in the hole in the cake they have made together.
- While Ichigo was busy talking to another girl, she touched Ichigo's hair by gently swirling a lock of her hair between her fingers.
- She'd make makeovers for Dream Academy girls, then tells them how they look tremendously cute.
- In Cool Angels drama audition, she was close to kiss Ichigo once she fell on her on the floor inside the ruins.
- Riding on a raft piloted by Maria, she stood right behind Kii with her arms around her for balance.