|Relationship Status||Heart Broken|
Suzuki Shirayama is a protagonist from the yuri manga Kuchibiru Tameiki Sakurairo. A gentle and delicate Dandere girl, It was her first time that someone had refused her outstretched hand with such words by her classmate Mizuki, at that time she was pretty hurt and she thought to herself that she'd try not to associate with any "outside students" (students who took an exam to enter the school's high school division) again.
- It wasn't like she openly avoided Mizuki, but there were a lot of girls among her she felt like she couldn't follow their conversations, so they've been just classmates, even in third year, things are the same.
- Mizuki's neck which she can't help stealing glances at during class, is always so white it's nearly transparent and very beautiful in her view.
- First she started having the dreams about Mizuki, in the dreams she and her were friends, they'd do things together like eating lunch or going shopping, but the nape of her neck is getting her attention every time she look at her.
- When she pricked her finger with a thumbtack, she was nervous when Mizuki attempted to put her finger in her mouth, and she felt stupid for getting flustered over something like that, and that she haven't been able to look her in the eye ever since, and the next day, she thought to herself for the first time ever that she didn't want to go to school.
- She doesn't want to sleep that she'll have another dream about Mizuki, but she can talk to her in her dreams as though they'd started over again from the beginning, and she can still vividly remember the red mark on her neck.
- At that time, she was hurt by Mizuki's rejection; that time Mizuki visited her house she shouldn't have any reason to feel hurt, and yet bathed by the setting sun, her cheeks and neck, usually so pale, had a slight reddish cast over them.
- She doesn't want to fall in love because he knows that she often rests in that bed in the school's infirmary due to her anemia, because she have been watching her all the time.
- Both the throbbing of her heart and her repeating dreams she thought only is properly that she was longing to experience something she'd only heard about in novels and TV dramas, the illusion of her love is so painful, and yet if she was to fall in love with her for real, she's sure that it would be much more painful, and she wouldn't be able to bear it so she don't want to fall in love.
- The fingertip Mizuki touched is still so hot.