|Relationship Status||In an on, off, on again type of relationship|
Takako Tokitō is a main character from the story Blank in the yuri manga "Yuri Hime Collection". A kind and affectionate girl who is in love with Minaho Takara.
- Even though she Minaho didn't remember her, she still loves her and visits her house everyday to spend more fun time with her, spoiling her with whatever Minaho wished for, be it books or her favorite pumpkin pudding, and even she was willing to quit visiting her because she might bother her.
- She's going awfully far out of her way to come to Minaho's house.
- She met with her in May of their second year of high school, and by November, she was in love with her.
- At her first visit to Minaho's house, she stretched her hand to touch her face.
- When Minaho showed her a picture about her and Takako as lovers in their past, she was completely shy; as she's keeping this secret to herself, fearing that if she founds out that they used to be a couple, she might be bothering her; and just knowing that she still liked her would be enough for her.
- She cried when she missed the days she spant with Minaho, and wished she'd remember her and stop calling her "Tokitō-san" and tells her that everything was going to be all right; she wished she'd go back to the way things were before, the way things used to be.
- In the past, she said something to Minaho which proves her loyalty: that even if she lost all her memories of Minaho, and couldn't get them back, as long as she saw her again, she know she'd fall in love with her all over again, she'd fall in love with her a hundred times over.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.