|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
The Empress is a main character in the story Princess Kaguya from Yuri Shimai. An Empress who had a weakness for beautiful girls.
- The Empress could hardly believe her eyes when her heart began to pound for Kaguya Hime.
- Likes Kaguya's "exquisite" beauty black hair straight like the finest threads of silk, and she likens her lips for ripe berries.
- Said she would rather bite her tongue and parish then allow Kaguya to vanish.
- Exchanges love letters with Kaguya.
- Fell even more deeply in love with Kaguya after knowing more about her sweet, innocent side.
- Won't allow the escort from the heavens to take Kaguya away with them to the Moon Capital.
- Under the beautiful moonlight, her lips met Kaguya's for the first time.
- Murmured to Kaguya while their two shadows belnding to one: " I could kiss those lips a hundred times and still be left wanting."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.