|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Uki Sawatari is a character in the yuri series Anima Yell!.
The best friend and schoolmate of Kohane, often playing the role of tsukkomi opposite of her. She has a penchant for cute things. She often reacts with incredulity whenever someone says anything considered strange or ridiculous. But often, her somewhat stern and serious demeanor usually fades away with her various quirks, such as her intense fear of ghosts. Her favorite foods are Cheesecake and Lemon desserts. Her birthday is April 12.
- Her Favorite Thing: Anything cute (e.g. Idols, Kohane Hatoya, etc.)
- Because she cares about Kohane's safety and well-being, Uki is always looking out for her and is constantly reminding her reckless friend to take better care of herself.
- Throughout the series, Uki is sometimes shown to be unusually attached to Kohane. When told that she has to "cuddle" Kohane's body in order to support her as a cheer backspot, Uki enthusiastically accepts the role.
- Uki can also be thrown into a jealous fit if she sees other people becoming friendly towards Kohane.
- Seemingly due to her constantly watching over Kohane, Uki is sometimes seen as an overbearing mother in the eyes of the other Cheer Club members. While often looked at as a mother figure to Kohane, Uki is actually content with the idea of being seen together as a kind of romantic couple.
- Blushes whenever Kohane hugs her.