|Relationship Status||In a relationship|
Umi Gotō is a protagonist in "Yuri Hime Collection". A short tempered and dishonest modern tsundere. for the first time she lives by herself in a new apartment, she's Tsubaki Toujou's classmate.
- When Umi was asked to come to the school rooftop, she was kissed by Tsubaki which started her romantic feelings towards Tsubaki. She have noticed her feelings have been different, because Tsubaki keeps getting closer and closer to her, and she just can't calm herself recently
- Tsubaki's visit to her house is making her bothered and shy.
- To be in Tsubaki's embrace is making her utterly nervous and shy, threatening her that if she doesn't let her go she'll get angry.
- Three times in a day, she caught Tsubaki's gaze, in the classroom, in the hallway, during practice. But in the same day she looked at Tsubaki and averted her eyes again three times.
- Usually she gets angry at Tsubaki when she catches her her looking at her, but one day she avoided her. The reason why she avoided Tsubaki in that day is because she have come to like Tsubaki, yet she didn't know what was going on anymore.
- She was thinking about Tsubaki coming over because of her perspective that of course she would think about Tsubaki who's once kissed her out of the blue coming over.
- In her heart, she didn't want it to stop, Tsubaki's licking time.
- Whether Tsubaki is joking or telling the truth, she have been doing nothing but wondering and worrying about it by herself.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.